Into the Unknown on a Thar, A Photo Story

 It was a lazy day for me,it's been raining for days and I was stuck in my room with absolutely nothing to do .Monsoons in Kerala can be really punishing.And then my phone screamed, it was my friend, so I picked it up.He was asking me to come to a place and he didn't explain much.I could feel the excitement in his voice so I knew something was up, So I hoped in my two wheeler and checked the location which he shared via whats app,It was in the middle of nowhere.but I still decided to go there after all whats the worst thing that could go wrong.It took me around an hour to reach the location.

Thar in its natural habitat  (Abhishek Benny Photography)
What I saw was breathtaking.That place was supposed to be a barren land but days of nonstop rain changed the place and my friend was gunning his Thar through it.It was amazing, The vehicle was in its natural habitat.It is supposed to be driven like this instead of using it as a commuter vehicle.The Thar was able to wade effortlessly through the deep pits and was able to crawl through the rocks


Thar hates Tar (Abhishek Benny Photography)
   The photographer inside me woke up I had my camera with me because I always carry my camera with me.It had became a part of me.I was a bit worried about water entering the camera but still I managed to get some good clicks

By the River side(Abhishek Benny Photography)
  The location was beautiful.There was a small pond there.It was a bit difficult to get there.As quoted in the bible the road to heaven is narrow and tough. But we had no worries we had one of the best selling 4x4 in the country.She effortlessly carried us to the place.
Into the Unknown (Abhishek Benny Photography)
   An Idea suddenly struck in my mind, to get the Thar into deep waters and get a picture clicked.So my dear friend Shelbin slowly tamed the Thar into the stream It effortlessly waded through the water and I was able to get a good shot.Everyone was happy
A day well spent (Abhishek Benny Photography)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Safe are the Cars Sold in Indian Market

The all new 2018 Bentley Continental GT

2017 Honda CBR 10000 RR Launched in in India