The Long way

Abhishek Benny Photography


When it was time for me to go back to Punjab after the summer,without thinking twice I opted for train instead of flight,sure traveling via flight is faster and the ticket prices are getting cheaper day by day.My brain was telling me to take the flight and my heart was longing for a long train journey.So why all the effort?,You don't have sit all day strapped in and the air hostess breathing down your neck throughout the whole journey if you do something weird or different.So literally if you are in train you can travel like a king no one to control you unnecessarily No check in and security procedures,we can walk around the compartments,eat whatever we want.A whole lot of freedom 


Abhishek Benny Photography
  
  It took nearly 3 days to reach Punjab but the journey was worth it.I booked the ticket alone and I wasn't expecting anyone that I know on the train.To my surprise there were lot of familiar faces on my compartment almost 80 percentage of the compartment was filled with students from Kerala whom are studying in Kerala.So I had lot of company and I made a lot of new friends,because of them I never felt bored or tired through out the journey.The name of the train was Amritsar express.The route was trough the scenic konkan railways.There were lot of tunnels and beautiful places through out the route.The train wasn't moving fast due to rains so I was able to look outside and see everything clearly.

Abhishek Benny Photography

 Some times the Train train was held up for letting other trains to passby.People were getting outside and taking photos at that time.The train moved like this for the first day then when it reached the planes it started to pick its pace.it was making up the lost time.The train moved mostly through uninhabited areas.In some areas I could not see a single house anywhere,even animals were hard to find.The train was literally moving through the middle of nowhere


 After 62 hours finally reached the destination.The train wasn't supposed to stop at the station in front of my college but somehow it stopped there for 20 seconds.Since I was standing near the step with my bags I manged get out of the train and concluded my journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Safe are the Cars Sold in Indian Market

The all new 2018 Bentley Continental GT

2017 Honda CBR 10000 RR Launched in in India